There are several ways you can make a financial contribution to the Foundation’s mission:
- By making an online donation to the Foundation through the CanadaHelps organization (CanadaHelps.org);
- By mailing a donation to the Foundation;
- By making a bequest to the Foundation in your will;
- By making a donation to the Foundation to mark the birth, anniversary or death of a loved one, and by suggesting to your friends, relatives and colleagues that they do the same;
- In any other appropriate way.
Every donation, no matter how modest, is welcome.
You can mail your donations and contributions to the following address:
The Lea Roback Foundation
Case postale 431
Boucherville (Québec) J4B 5W2We will send you a receipt for income tax purposes.
For online donations:
As soon as the payment is made, the donor will immediately receive by email a secure PDF tax receipt issued by CanadaHelps.